The Mountain From Heaven, Come To Destroy The monstrous, Murdering Antichrist

     -Dutch, the Netherlands. just months ago I portrayed by a book character Avolent, waking from sleep along escaping a predicted tens of millions dead US soil, from a major, major earthquake, West Pacific Canada into an erupting Yellowstone,
or NOAA/Nuclear invasion. An outbreak of extinction level events just as I, again waking from sleep, interpreted an english message, that I don't remember, into the Dutch language, as I work, I knew I was speaking Dutch. Avicii, said to be an avid alcoholic at only 28 years; as I said, those who turn from God, turn to unholy spirits alcohol and drug abuse, and every evil work. How heart wrenching, never hearing of him, only a young star suddenly dead, actually what made me click on the article, the Dutch affiliation come later.

     -The Woman Bearing Black Bowls, The Brexit, The Truexit, A Step Back For Democracy, An End To Westernize Civilization, Escape For Your Souls Content, Get To Jesus
http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-light-of-halde-caleb-aiden.html

     -Time I ran across this article about another well known young man dead, while strolling along such on CNN.com, I said to myself, persons this world may as well go ahead and choose their deaths, but only as they're to decide the fate of their immortality, heaven or hell? Something else just as concerning, I heard mention of a Coachella event concerning him as so most aware, concerning Beyonce dressed as queen Nefertari. You see immediately when I saw this, I was reminded of Aaliyah and her role as Queen of the Damned before she died,  I meantin before, there's Heath Ledger and his dark role, the darkest character of the Joker ever, (also see Brokeback Mountain, the fault in our hearts), before he died. There's Brandon Lee, dark role as the crow, before he died, just naming a few among plenty, curious as they all had played these darkest of characters before their mysterious to untimely deaths, like Paul Walker sudden, questionable death, beware, repent, escape,  Apb, The RAM,  see also,

The error into The Escape!

    http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/03/inhaling-deep-or-exhe-awke-was-his-gint.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Marines' Hymn

And There Shall Be Earthquakes In Divers Places, Fret Not Thyself, These Things Must Come To Past, Repent Or Perish!

I Will Exalt My Throne Above The Throne Of God! Helel, I Will Destroy The Destroyer, God Of Heaven And Earth