Watchman What Of the Night? A Noah, NOAA's Cousin

    -Thus Saith The Lord, Tell Them, Whether They Will Hear, Or Whether They WIll Forbear, For They Are A Rebellious House! http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/03/are-we-doing-ah-aggie-mother-maaseiah.html

God Not Dead 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw7HWTW4NBE

     -Rebellious people, mockeros cried the same doing Jeremiah and Ezekiel Day, before God's Righteous Judgment To Wrath Suddenly As Noah's day, Moses Too, Destroyed Them

     -This Is The Generation Of The Children, The Grands Total Occupation By Evil's Agenda, Their Social Media, Their Various Entertainment, Do You Know Where Your Children Are, Good Knows, And Hold You Accountable, Rev. 2, Run or Perish!

     -Remember money like a tool is only what you do with it, so for reasons your zip code, or evil wanting to destroy you or holy spirits running out of relatives being worth more dead than alive and you just don't get it. Where a Powerball to Mega Millions win is the only way to bring this kind of money into your trustworthy possession, I mean ten years ago, I possibly would've taken this win. Blessed my immediate family, my God family, some friends as such and just waste the rest thinking there actually is something as such as achieving the American Dream, only to learn now broke, it's a damning, maddening, darkening conundrum get out!.
     -I mean I did at one time, tried to get my husband, a Jesus husband in my dreams before he died, Feb. 2012, so more now, he is the Jesus's Husband. It is that we reduce our overhead into a one bedroom extended stay hotel room and use the rest of the money to go into an out reach, street ministry, but no, he didn't fell for that. That bright idea was after the only church I co-owned and co-pastored, well, I tried to get them to move the assembly into more of an outreach ministry, only to find myself, as with Jesus description of the seven churches of Asia Minor on the outside,knocking trying to get in, now crying 2013, these people need to fall in love with God, as so 2017, how they need to get to repentant altars, God is avenging martyred blood, US soil, no flesh is safe, and that's all I'm gonna say about that.
     -Although, right now today, this kind of a lump sum of money, I would still enrich my loved ones my god daughters and their houses and just as soon get them out of this God forsaken county. All the more so, since legalizing  and infiltrating wicked properties to components all things the genesis human man of any blessed, future generation, the same sex marriage bill, God forsaken country, as so should you, forsake it. I would again get them out, right to my Ghanaian nephew by Marriage, and as the days of Lot's wife to Moses exodus, not look back. The rest, I would literally with their own tax money pay, fix them financially until Jesus reign, and get hundreds of thousands of Americans to equally get out of this damn; God judgments targeted, country, as of right now, no more delays, no more doomsday passovers, so escape is imminent.
     -After doing this, I would suggest they no longer, until Jesus return, 2018-2025, lay their heads along any soil this planet that's affiliated in any capacity with America. America, the same nations, in case you didn't know, the three largest, historic hurricanes targeted, everything America, to Western Rule, Britain, Canada and now with France allying, against Syria, France as well. This mean, the RAM"s Ministry will go down in biblical history for one thing in particular, that when the end of America. That would be of Western Rule come, it told you and warn you, God's Trump, Jesus or America Truexit, Trump, God would only bless escape, skyward or southeast into complete exodus,  escape as to believe God and save your souls is counted unto you as righteousness, get it, get Jesus and get (ascend), out of it, beware, Apb, The RAM 

Watchman, What Of the Night? A Predicted Noah/NOAA's Cousin
www.thephoenix1012.blogspot.com
www.invasionofpeace2017.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Marines' Hymn

And There Shall Be Earthquakes In Divers Places, Fret Not Thyself, These Things Must Come To Past, Repent Or Perish!

I Will Exalt My Throne Above The Throne Of God! Helel, I Will Destroy The Destroyer, God Of Heaven And Earth