And A Child Shall Lead Them! Minster Caden's, 2017, 8 yrs, old, now, Hosea 14 Message

-Watchman, What Of the Night, Of The Mystery Of Iniquity, Of The Veils Of Illusions, Of Darken Mirrors, Of The Heathen Raging, Of The Thrusting Sickle Into Wine Press of God?

     -Seen to be seeing 2017 restrooms laid and used as traps for children, seen to be seeing, 2010 reapers bearing sword like syringes, seen to be hearing 2017, get ye to altars of Christ, seen to be seeing 04/2018, a reaper, bearing a sickle, Rev 14 and a command to kill all parents by, to finish all schools, 12\24/25/2001 thru 11/24/24//2017 assigned doomsday now speeding us into an 18th matrix ten day count, as in the 18th chapter of Rev. Bk. see Eze. 8/9 chpts, see, www.andachildshallleadthem16.blogspot.com

An outbreak of lava eruptions this nation, this earth, got the earth's bells ringing, three nights, 01/13-16/2018,

    -A voice In My ear, 99 Bowls Of Molten Lava, A woman bearing black bowls and business cards for better homeless shelters, cutting through the line of millions awaiting a single water, Rev. 17, the seventh angel trumpet bearing the seven vials, bowls, come to talk to me about American, to Western Rule, extinction level desolations into the complete removal from world rule, see that the Hawaii eruption, a pending yellowstone mega eruption, just as all others, began going a 5th of May, a 16th matrix ten day count, as to open Rev. 16th, book, the opening of the seven bowls judgments, beware, that every night at 10, O'clock, the same time all Americans are to be praying that our children return to God, Hawaii local news give an update on erupting fissures. I seldom speak of it, but doing the intrepid dream of the weight of the westernized, thus weaponized petro-handlebars blood guilt, right before a form of Noah/NOAA/Nuclear suddenly the speed of an eyes' blink finished her, just prior there's the off the lot, brand new, white, trimmed in gold intrepid automobile found to be speeding through a wilderness, elephants 04/05, 2018, were found stampeding through, only then was it inconceivable as of great innovations, see more here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K56CrMny64M, beware, Apb

The Unending Love Antidote

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy , 1986-2016/17/18

Unto Soledad Maurice Roget and Kassel Berlin Smithsonian was born their first daughter, Reese Lora lay Roget and a second daughter Cadence Noël Roget
and a daughter Christian Journey Smithsonian

And A Child Shall Lead Them!
Minster Caden's, 2017, 8 yrs, old, now, Hosea 14 Message

     "Ah, Key and I got a standing appointment with Pediatrics of America, which remind me, Caden come in while I'm in my office and not before long I'm explaining Maaseiah's forewarn divine intervention.That Americans get southeast, that if there is where God has determined a temporal safe haven there is no power that can or will stand against it and I use Petra, how it is written in the bible and all. As well, I use the parting of the red sea and the saving of Lots family, I even Sole explained what happened to Lot's wife and why, and I say, again if God determines it, there's no force greater, He'll even send or prevent natures worse to verify it. Then I say, picking up one of the bibles on my desk, and it's all written here, and he goes, that's my bible and he opens it from the first page and he's looking for this Petra deal, I'm talking and talking still, I forget about it. So Sole, while I'm going on and on he say something like, here it is, I found it, I look his way and he's pointing out and referencing a certain scripture, I found it, he says. The bible was closed, there were no markers, nothing, he goes from page one to another, looking, searching evidence, so when I realize he's serious I dare go, what, what did you find? Again he says, smiling, pointing, here is it, and he start reading, O Israel, return unto the Lord thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine; shocked I go. Ah my god, that is Sia Maaseiah's message this entire planet, mine, all of ours, return to god, return to god, return to god and I say go, go ahead, finish, he says, O Israel, return unto the Lord thy God; for thou has fallen by thy, and I go why you stop? He say, while I don't know this word. I Sole, say as always, spell it and he goes, I-n-i-q-u-i-t-y and I say, iniquity, sins, and he say, well can I say sins? And I say yes, then he Sole begin again, O Israel, return unto the Lord thy God, for thou hast fallen by thy sins, and I look at him, I poke him funnily and I say, out of the mouth of babes and sucklings. I explained even Jesus says return to thy first love, that passage, that scripture Sole is only the foundation of the entire bible and gospel message! I say how did you find that particular scripture? He just smiled, hunked his shoulders, flabbergasted, I was like, flesh and blood did not reveal that to you, amazing Desrek man, amazing, how old is he now? Seven and Dillon, you saw him the other day, he's seventeen, I know Sole, that's Maaseiah's mark seventeen and seven. I also realize, Caden's generation is the one Sia Maaseiah was warn would grow up in an occupied territory, in an occupied America. So we went from this miraculous reveal and he insisted he hang the latest prayer/persecuted for Christ map, from persecution.com, he explained to a cousin lately, point out the parts of the world people are being hurt and killed for Christ truth. Of course, the rest of Hosea 14 go on as to verify how if they, God's people repent, God will miraculously forgive and deliver, them. I had one of my students send me this amazing casting out of danger, peace, trouble, poverty you name it, prayer, only when it was finished all I could do sole was warn her, that King Solomon prayed a similar prayer for his people, as so did the prophet Daniel, I'm sure others, then I explained only God's response was, if my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sins, and will heal their land. Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attend unto the prayer that is made in this place, the He verified lately by a live mirror vision showing his throne backed into all mass assembly, lives, lands, churches and money markets. I admit i felt a little guilty, but it was to remind her, ...that Desrek man, God is not mocked, whatsoever a man sow, godly or ungodly that shall he reap, God will not, He cannot bless sin despite how powerful the prayer, and that Desrek man was the reminder, it's what God was telling King Solomon, the prophet Daniel, it's why the first thing Jesus told Nicodemus is that he must be born again, and all other, persons interceding His Throne for all people, it is that they first repent, Amen Soledad brother, amen." Why speak in parables? For they say he Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth. For it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed gross, as their stone gods, so are, repent or likewise, perish, beware, Apb, The RAM, see entire error blog here, http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/02/o-lord-our-lord-how-excellent-is-thy.html

     -Watchman, What Of the Night, Of The Mystery Of Iniquity, Of The Veils Of Illusions, Of Darken Mirrors, Of The Heathen Raging, Of The Thrusting Sickle The Wine Press of God?

Apostle John

     -And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. Rev, 18, The May 25th, 2018, 18th, Matrix ten day count,










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Marines' Hymn

And There Shall Be Earthquakes In Divers Places, Fret Not Thyself, These Things Must Come To Past, Repent Or Perish!

I Will Exalt My Throne Above The Throne Of God! Helel, I Will Destroy The Destroyer, God Of Heaven And Earth