In the year Jesus the perfect man, 01/13/2018, inquired of the intravenous Angels, assigned aling earths inhabitants, these six millennia; will the Amgels, ascend with the Bride?
     In a year, the same seventh angel, Trumpet, Rev. 17, Matx. 17, who come and talked to Apistle John, come and talked with me, Apostle I am, three nights, Jan. 26-29, 2018, straddling the wirld mao, US map, cryibg no more doomsday passover.
     In the same year Pastor Begley, did you say, June 27th? Those who read behind me can tell you, the Jesus husband, escaoibg some ti Georgia abd yet ithers to heacmven wasvin a June 26/27. The last I heard was there's something about Cameron, six dats later, July 6th, 2015, Cameron, Putin and Assad were breaking news .
     Because of circumstances medical to mortuary 2017, though they fought tooth and nail against it. Lets jusy say, my eldest sin and family were force to take up residence in Georgia, June 26, 27, Caden abd I was being relocated to Georgia, only just prior a cry went out, 06/26/27, get ye to repentant altars, God is avenging martyred blood .
    -The year of our Lord, 12/24/25 2001, come a weight of blood guilt, that until 190 months and 40 days be fulfilled, 11/24/25th, 2017

July 27th

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Marines' Hymn

And There Shall Be Earthquakes In Divers Places, Fret Not Thyself, These Things Must Come To Past, Repent Or Perish!

I Will Exalt My Throne Above The Throne Of God! Helel, I Will Destroy The Destroyer, God Of Heaven And Earth