Saw A fury as the days of Prophet Ezekiel's witnessed rise of Gog and Magog now cast at a Trump/Pence Ticket, Eze. 38, 39   

   -Did I ever tell you there was a time I watched CNN so faithfully at times, my grands called it my favorite channel? But what really grieved to sicken me was when these rich, powerful, grumpy old men. Those who didn't know me and mine from the first Adam to last Adam decided what was best for my life to future for generations to come.

    -I was like, how is it possible men the distance of a planet far from me and mine had this kind of authority over me? it was really a depressing to infuriating thing to watch and consider, why I told my grands just now only hours past. It is how being an American is itself a worrisome thing, slavery to imprisoning; maddening to suicidal for many, truly except the Lords intervention, we all  perish.

    -No wonder as I was translated before the Throne of God, that when the sunlight spoke from behind a mountain there, let my people go! Truly, why all overseers are commanded as Moses day to just let us go into exodus. America into West rule this planet is no more, from a designed seizure, to a Nuclear fate, to an Aqua age, to a Noah's cousin, all have them. Beware the midwest, to the eastern seaboard, along with the US, Canada, West Pacific, beware, Apb, The RAM, www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Marines' Hymn

And There Shall Be Earthquakes In Divers Places, Fret Not Thyself, These Things Must Come To Past, Repent Or Perish!

I Will Exalt My Throne Above The Throne Of God! Helel, I Will Destroy The Destroyer, God Of Heaven And Earth