-And I heard in my hearing, as I stood the kitchen this 2011 day, my great grands, the refrigerator, when I begin to hear. I quote, do they know, do their parents know, that though they grew up in free territory, that though you, their grandparents grew up in free territory, that they will grow up in occupied territory, in an occupied America? Beware, Apb

error/era/error

     -Doing the dream of a world stretching, involving, dissolving maze/wilderness of sin. Oddly I was shown a trap along restrooms being laid in the schools for our children; then the worst fall of all falls ever this planet happen to them. When soon among all horrid things to be seen, heard, there was a single water cooler and millions upon millions calmly lined up to it. Then if that wasnt the worst a woman bearing black bowls began this approach; cut me right off, stumbled; I reached to help and there instead began a conversation about us world migrants right now primary complaint. Strangely enough she reached into her upper, right hand pocket and brought forth business cards, not for better homes, gardens and apostate churches/Trump Towers but for better homeless shelters, as Jesus offer of heart treasures and mansions in heaven, the Spirit and Bride sayeth come. Since, into the heavens Jan. 2018, I met with Rev. 17/18, Seventh Angel, the actual bearer of the seven vials/bowls, worst than a yellowstone VEI eruption, mighty anxious he was to say, no further delay, no more doomsday passovers pending US/ Westerners soil, as in get Jesus and get out, Apb The RAM, see here, http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/03/inhaling-deep-or-exhe-awke-was-his-gint.html?m=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Marines' Hymn

And There Shall Be Earthquakes In Divers Places, Fret Not Thyself, These Things Must Come To Past, Repent Or Perish!

I Will Exalt My Throne Above The Throne Of God! Helel, I Will Destroy The Destroyer, God Of Heaven And Earth