What Could Be Worse Than A Burning Hell, take Apostle's Witnessed And Word, Outer Darkness

     -All as, is biblically written, what really yanks at my blood vessels and pull God's, Christ's Cross and thus the Brides' heart apart, Ellie waking from a drunken stupor, not only dead, but in hell or worst, in outer darkness the unforeseen tragedy of the immortality that mortals forget; this doomed nation, world and planet is not your home, Jesus is, get Jesus, get out!  Apb, See, here, http://thestonesurface2017.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-parables-of-jesus-come-knocking.html, http://2017thelightofnebewe.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-ark-of-love-of-salvation-regan.html

This Ellie And Friends
 https://taphaps.com/ellie-campbell-partying-dead/

     This striking group photo sending me down memory lane, I remember nights like this, out with my girl friends (friends) living for the weekend; wasn't much of a  drinker though, couldn't get past the taste of it; but boy could I dance, won every contest; then one visiting nightclub reveal, clearly all others and I were on our way to hell and thirty plus springs of pending Rapture, later, you know the rest, still, see more here, www.thelightofctentri.blogspot.com 

     -I Woke In Outer Darkness, This trial, God Helped, But Hell Is Heaven In Comparison, Below Is What Happen When A Mother, Daughter In Their Car And A Boyfriend Creighton Erwin Cockeron Screening By A Commy Device Killed Themselves And Wake Up In Outer Darkness.  Here's What Happen Next:

Romeo And Juliet Syndrome, Confessions From Outer Darkness
www.2015jesuscomeknocking.blogspot.com

     "Mom, where are we, why is it black dark, is this supposed to be happening, how are we feeling, knowing, ah anything? Be quiet, something is moving up my legs, ...what mom, what? Be quiet girl, the louder you get the more they stir. Be quiet! Be quiet, ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? Oh god, oh god, oh god, I can feel it too, are those bugs, worms? Ah my god mom I wanna go home, ...be quite, damn it girl, let me think! We can't go home can we, we can't undo this? You, you tricked me, ...girl if you don't be quiet I gonna hit you, I said let me think! There is no life or consciousness after death, so this is not what, this can't be.  .....AH MY GOD, AH MY GOD, THEY ARE ON MY ARMS. I wanna go home, I wanna go home, I wanna go home! Suppose honey I was wrong. ...wha, ....supposed this is home, .....argggggggg, it's just bit me, ah my God, Jesus, it just, THEY'RE BITTING ME, THEY'RE EATING ME! Argggggggggggggggggg, I take it backkkkkkk, pleaseeeeeeee, I take it back. Mom, mom, ah god mom, please don't leave me here, mom, I'm sorry, please say something, MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! (echoing)

The Cockeron's Being A Praying Family, Here, Confessions From The Born Again

    -Unto Creighton Erwin Moore Cockeron and Cassia Ariel Novac was born their first son, Kiefer Dustin Cockeron, a son, Hennington Patrick Cockeron, and a son, Huntington Ericks Cockeron, see more here, www.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com

     Intermission: I know so many times people have said, what if there's no hell, or outer dark, but what if as it is written in holy scripture there is a hell and a black, seeming hollow outer darkness. just these black, bottomless pits, all frequent by flesh eating worms and creepy crawlers, these unmentionable horrors right into torturous demons, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPCXzkvlxds), great and small. I was reading another article, about a mother and daughter who committed suicide, I've commented so much on this, from demonic/hell's pit itself, subject, until what you read above, confessions of outer darkness having visited horrid outer darkness, just as Shawn visited horrid hell, become my latest comment, this world  is not your home, Jesus Is, get Jesus and get out! Beware, Apb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Marines' Hymn

And There Shall Be Earthquakes In Divers Places, Fret Not Thyself, These Things Must Come To Past, Repent Or Perish!

I Will Exalt My Throne Above The Throne Of God! Helel, I Will Destroy The Destroyer, God Of Heaven And Earth